Wed, Jun 07|
Sisters Of Sovereignty
We gather in the circle of sisterhood with support and honor, to truly see each other through the eyes of compassion. This revolutionary act of connection is the healing salve for the sisterhood wound, offers empowerment over oppression, and creates lasting bonds which offer loving community support
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
St. Augustine, 4825 A1A S, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA
About the event
We invite you to come together with us to step into the power of our sovereignty and empowering ourselves and one another to consciously create our lives through visualization, prayer, connection, and sharing.
Together we can meditate over and visualize the type of world that we want to live in and come together to call that world into existence.
We also want to discuss and plan community projects for the future and find more ways to peacefully and lovingly share information and become community activists in the name of sovereignty and truth.
While we ask for a donation we want to be clear that NO ONE WILL EVER BE TURNED AWAY FOR A LACK OF FUNDS!
The donations collected from the SOS gatherings is used to provide resources, gifts, and goodie bags for the women who attend the gatherings as well as the nourishing tea provided each time.
We want to use the money to support the women in the gatherings who create any sort of product - by buying from them and gifting them to the women who attend.
There are many many ways we can support each other and the community and we ask you to come join us and explore these infinite ways!
What do you need to bring -
- Water or something to drink as well as your own teacup so that you may enjoy the hot, fresh brewed tea that will be provided at the gathering.
- Snacks if you need - they will not be provided unless someone wants to bring some to share
- A yoga mat, blanket, or pillow to sit on
- A jacket
- Any instruments you may like such as singing bowls, bells, rattles, etc.
- Anything else you may like to bring! Perhaps something to add to the alter?
- An open mind & open heart